Max output: 1,600 lm
Max distance: 186 m
Output Modes: 8
The Fenix HM70R is an all-metal headlamp that provides long-distance and wide-range lighting, with a maximum brightness of 1600 lumens and a maximum runtime of up to 100 hours. This versatile headlamp is fitted with red and white light sources plus a red flash mode for alerting purposes. Powered by a powerful 21700 battery and it is compatible with a 18650 battery (with an ALF-18 battery holder) as well. It is rechargeable with a hidden USB Type-C charging port for go-anywhere charging. Featuring a large-sized switch, impact resistant to 2 meters, it can be your trustworthy lighting tool for high-intensity outdoor work and it is ready to travel with you to a variety of challenging activities.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||1,600||2h||186 meters||8667 cd|
|HIGH||500||6h||105 meters||2752 cd|
|MEDIUM||150||30h||53 meters||690 cd|
|LOW||30||100h||26 meters||170 cd|
|RED||5||400h||5 meters||8 cd|
|FUN HIGH||400||8h||38 meters||362 cd|
|FUN MED||70||48h||16 meters||68 cd|
|RED FLASH||5||800h||5 meters||8 cd|
Length: 94.5 mm
Width: 51 mm
Height: 46 mm
206 gm, including battery
One ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery. Included.
ARB-L21-5000 li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, spare O-ring
- 1600 lumens maximum output; 100 hours ultra-long maximum runtime.
- A Luminus SST40 white light LED, an XP-G2 HE neutral white LED and two 2835 red light LEDs.
- Included a 21700 Li-ion battery, a 18650 Li-ion battery can be used as well (together with an ALF-18 battery holder).
- White, neutral white and red lights combined.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port supports 2A charging current.
- Large thumb-sized switch for easy and fast operation.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.