Max output: 2,000 lm
Max distance: 58 m
Output Modes: 5
The Fenix CL28R Lantern is a great option to light up you campsite or worksite. A 2000 max lumen white light output, allows you to light up a 160° area up to 190 feet away. The most unique feature of the rechargeable lantern is the color dial which allows you to change the color temperature of the light from cool to warm—perfect for night photography and better color rendering. A separate red LED can be independently accessed for tasks where you need to preserve your night vision. The built-in batteries are charged via the USB-C port and the rechargeable lantern can be used as a power bank to charge other devices. These features along with its magnetic base and tripod mount makes this lantern the perfect hands-free lighting tool.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|HIGH||2,000||9h||58 meters||880 cd|
|MEDIUM||1,000||10h||42 meters||440 cd|
|LOW||10||360h||4 meters||3.8 cd|
|RED||9||170h||4.5 meters||4.6 cd|
|RED FLASH||9||340||- meters||4.6 cd|
Height: 100 mm
Width: 97 mm
Depth: 41 mm
376 gm, including batteries
Two Built-in 5000mAh rechargeable batteries
USB Type-C charging cable, key chain
- 2000 lumens maximum output and 58 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses a quality LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in with 2 x 5000mAh large-capacity batteries.
- Dual rotary switches allow free adjustment of the brightness and color temperature.
- 360° rotary handle makes all-around lighting possible.
- The lantern handle can be attached to magnetic metal surfaces.
- USB Type-C charging port features charging indication and low-voltage warning.
- Bottom tripod socket for directional illumination.
- USB-A and USB-C discharging ports, the lantern can be used as a power bank.