The Fenix PD36 TAC flashlight is a mechanical flashlight that remains in pocket size but focuses on tactical employment. Included with a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery, the PD36 TAC emits a max 3000-lumen output and has an impressive beam distance of up to 274 meters. The PD36 TAC features a dual-function tactical switch which enhances its tactical capabilities. The Tactical Mode strengthens the PD36 TAC with a faster operation and simplified selection of high and instant strobe. Switch to the Duty Mode by rotating the toggle switch, the PD36 TAC delivers 6 output modes including a strobe. Made for professional use, security and law enforcement, the PD36 TAC is truly countable to deliver reliable, powerful lighting for a wide range of situations.
Packages with Fenix PD36TAC
Fenix PD36TAC with ALG-00 Gun Mount, AER-05 Remote Switch, ALG-05 Switch Mount, two (2) ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
Fenix PD36TAC with ALG-15 Gun Mount, AER-05 Remote Switch, ALG-05 Switch Mount, two (2) ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
Fenix PD36TAC with ALG-16 Gun Mount, AER-05 Remote Switch, ALG-06 Switch Mount, two (2) ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|DUTY TURBO||3,000||1h 30min||274 meters||18700 cd|
|DUTY HIGH||1,000||3h 15min||160 meters||6400 cd|
|DUTY MEDIUM||350||10h 10min||92 meters||2100 cd|
|DUTY LOW||150||18h 45min||59 meters||900 cd|
|DUTY ECO||30||160h||25 meters||160 cd|
|TACTICAL HIGH||2,000||3h 10min||225 meters||12600 cd|
- 3000 lumens maximum output; 274 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Tactical and Duty modes for flexibly needed choice and operation.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation.
- Single-handed toggle switch for mode selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.