Max output: 800 lm
Max distance: 132 m
Output Modes: 7
The Fenix HL32R-T is a high-performance trail running headlamp. Included with a single ARB-LP1900 battery pack and compatible with 3 × AAA batteries, the Fenix HL32R-T emits a max 800 lumens output and has an impressive runtime of 150 hours. Spotlight and floodlight separately controlled by two switches, max 132 meters beam distance, the IP66 rated protection, and lightweight magnesium body all make the Fenix HL32R-T a sophisticated choice for various kinds of outdoor activities - trail running,mountaineering,and trekking.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|SPOTLIGHT HIGH||800||3h||132 meters||4333 cd|
|SPOTLIGHT MED||200||8h||66 meters||1090 cd|
|SPOTLIGHT LOW||70||20h||38 meters||365 cd|
|FLOODLIGHT HIGH||200||8h||30 meters||221 cd|
|FLOODLIGHT MED||70||20h||17 meters||75 cd|
|FLOODLIGHT LOW||5||150h||5 meters||7 cd|
|SOS||5||300h||5 meters||7 cd|
Length: 66 mm
Width: 45 mm
Height: 30 mm
107 gm, including battery
Fenix ARB-LP1900 rechargeable battery
Fenix ARB-LP1900 rechargeable battery, USB Type-C charging cable
- Luminus SST20 cold white light, Reds light neutral white light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Two light sources controlled by two independent switches.
- Powered by one ARB-LP190 lithium polymer rechargeable battery and compatible with 3 x AAA batteries.
- Quality magnesium material, lightweight and durable.
- USB Type-C fast charging interface.
- Frequency sensing: the brightness changes along with the speed.
- Single-handed operation with the new SPORT Headband Fit System.
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation.
- Size: 2.60'' x 1.77'' x 1.18'' / 66 x 45 x 30 mm.
- Weight: 3.77 oz / 107 grams (including battery).