Fenix APEX 20 is the special limited edition for commemorating the 20-year establishment of Fenix. This unique flashlight is made of TC4 titanium alloy and stainless steel and presented with characteristic texture. From the super small EDC body, the light blasts an amazing 760 lumens and throws a beam distance of 86 meters. Designed with user-friendliness in mind, the APEX 20 features a USB Type-C charging port, a dual light source of white and red, and a rotating switch for super-smooth control. This elaborate flashlight is the optimal choice for everyday carry, self-collection, or as a souvenir for families and friends.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||760||1h 10min||86 meters||1860 cd|
|HIGH||350||1h 25min||53 meters||700 cd|
|MED||150||1h 40min||36 meters||320 cd|
|LOW||30||10h||16 meters||65 cd|
|ECO||5||35h||7 meters||13 cd|
|RED HIGH||100||1h 20min||25 meters||160 cd|
|RED MED||30||5h 15min||15 meters||55 cd|
- 760 lumens maximum output, 86 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses a Cree XP-L HI V2 white light LED and a Cree XQ-E red light LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in 500mAh Li-polymer battery.
- White and red light sources.
- USB Type-C charging port.
- Dual-way operation with the side round rotating switch.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of TC4 titanium alloy.