Max output: 1,600 lm
Max distance: 283 m
Output Modes: 6
The PD36R is an ultra-compact flashlight with a powerful USB Type-C charging port. Driven by a long-lasting 21700/5000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery, the light emits a max output of 1600 lumens and 283 meters. Dual switches control five output levels and strobe for easy and fast operation. Additional features include battery level indicator, smart output memory and two-position body clip, all which enhance daily usage in outdoor activities and tactical applications.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||1,600||2h 50min||283 meters||19977 cd|
|HIGH||800||5h 49min||197 meters||9636 cd|
|MEDIUM||350||8h 24min||128 meters||4101 cd|
|LOW||150||26h||82 meters||1681 cd|
|ECO||30||115h||35 meters||309 cd|
Length: 136 mm
Body diameter: 25.4 mm
Head diameter: 26.4 mm
85 gm, excluding battery
One ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, included
Fenix ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two-way body clip, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, rubber switch boot, spare O-ring
- 1600 maximum lumens output and 283 meters beam distance.
- Powered by a High Capacity 21700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (included)
- 4-hour fast charging with 5V/3A USB Type-C charging port.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Two-way body clip for different lighting demands.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Body with anti-roll and anti-slip design.
- Size: 5.35'' x 1.04'' x 1.0'' / 136 x 26.4 x 25.4 mm1